Building your human performance analytics team
Building an effective human performance analytics team involves orchestrating people, processes, technology, and data to achieve specific outcomes. This guide focuses specifically on the PEOPLE part of the equation – who is involved and the roles they play.
In this comprehensive guide, we’ve collected the wisdom of our internal team, clients, and partners to provide you with some best practices for building your human performance analytics team.
Complete this form to access your free guide now! Or continue reading to learn more.
Who Is This Guide For?
This guide aims to help human performance leaders build and evolve their analytics team. You’re in the right place if…
- You lead a human performance team and are considering building a dedicated HP analytics group.
- You are looking to expand your existing analytics team’s capabilities.
- As a team-of-one (the only part- or full-time person focused on data), you want guidance on how to evolve into a full-fledged team.
- You’re a data-savvy performance practitioner (e.g. Athletic Trainer, S&C Coach, etc.) who sees the need to build a dedicated analytics team.
What You'll Learn
In this comprehensive guide, you’ll find valuable tips, best practices, resources, and templates to help you:
- Create a Data-Informed Culture
- Better Understand Your Customer
- Design Your Human Performance Analytics Team
- Recruit and Staff Your Team
When you download this guide, you’ll also get access to the following bonus content:
- Human Performance Maturity Model
- Human Performance Data Needs Assessment
- HP Analytics Team: Job Description Templates
- HP Analytics Team: Sample Interview Projects
- Success Stories
Get the Free Guide
Complete the form below to receive your free guide to Building Your Human Performance Analytics Team.